You are here
King Saud University’s Vice Rector Dr. Abdulaziz Al-Ruwais has inaugurated the renovated E-portal divisions and leaders of the KSU Deanship of Faculty and Personnel Affairs.
The departments and their leaders include:
- Dean of Faculty and Personnel Affairs, Dr. Saad Al-Hussein
- Dean of E-Transactions and Communication, Dr. Esam A. Alwagait
- Assistant Vice Rector for Administrative Affairs, Dr. Fahad A. Al-Misned
- Vice Dean of Faculty and Personnel Affairs’ Development and Quality, Professor Omar S. BaHammam
- Vice Dean of Faculty and Personnel Affairs’ Technical Affairs, Dr. Musaed Al-Hussein
- Director of E-services in the Deanship of Faculty and Personnel Affairs, Mansour Al-Matiri
- Director of the E-Portal in the Deanship of E-Transactions and Communication, Hamad Al-Qahtani
- Super visor of the E-Portal in the Deanship of Faculty and Personnel Affairs, Nawwaf Al-Utaibi.
Dr. Al-Ruwais outlined the major mission of the deanship, which is to provide services to the university’s male and female members. He added that every measure should be taken to facilitate and complete administrative transactions and provide services in line with regulations and required quality standards.
He said the E-portal of the deanship of Faculty and Personnel Affairs is one the University’s most important websites.
Mansour Al-Matiri, director of E-services in the Deanship of Faculty and Personnel Affairs, emphasized that the E-portal contains several sections, including:
- Deanship News
- Information about the Deanship’s administration and members
- Special section for special announcements about employment competitions
- Section presenting all the services made available to faculty and staff, including regulations and advanced service programs
- Section of lists and regulations for faculty and staff
- Section for suggestions and complaints.
Al-Matiri said the deanship is delighted to be of use to KSU male and female members and is eager to achieve the best possible quality of service in accordance with the university’s strategy to achieve distinction and leadership.
Initially called General Administration, the Deanship of Faculty and Personnel Affairs was established as an independent unit in 2006, in accordance with the decision of the Higher Education Council. It serves Saudi and non-Saudi faculty and personnel and the services that include appointments, contracts, promotions, and payments.
- Microsoft Day in King Saud University
- Uptime Institute delegation visits e-Transactions & Communications Deanship,KSU