You are here
The council discussed 62 topics pertaining to promotions, appointments, resignations, early retirements, scientific publishing, and other topics under the council’s jurisdiction.
Dr. AbdulMalik Al-Salman, council secretary general, announced that the council approved the promotion of seven faculty members.
- Dr. Nikhat J. Siddiqi, Biochemistry Department, College of Science
- Dr. Musaed Abdullah Al Nooh, Department of Education and Psychology, Teacher's College
Five others were promoted to associate professor, including:
- Dr. Mohammad Alissan Alghamdi, Department of Architecture, College of Architecture and Planning
- Dr. Osama K. Kassem, Geology Department, College of Science
- Dr. Ridha Muhammad Ouni, Department of Computer Engineering, College of Computer and Information Sciences
- Dr. Abdulaziz A. Abanomey, English Language Department, College of Languages and Translation
- Dr. Ahmed Zakaria Osemy, Accounting Department, College of Business Administration